President: Michael Enyart
President-Elect/Program Chair: Marilynn Manross
Past-President and Archivist: Lora Bray
The Past-President is a voting member of the Chapter Executive Board and serves in an advisory capacity to the President and President-Elect. The Past-President also serves as Archivist for the Chapter.
Secretary: Jennifer Edmonds
Treasurer: Katie Blank
Communications: Sarah Bolgert
The Communications Chair has both membership and public relations responsibilities, including:
- encouraging the growth of Chapter membership;
- maintaining Chapter membership records;
- welcoming new members;
- fostering relationships with other professional library organizations;
- publicizing Chapter events to members and external groups; and
- promoting an understanding of the special librarian profession to the business community.
Employment: Mary Kazmierczak
Through the SLA Wisconsin Chapter listserv, the Employment Chair provides members with postings of job opportunities in libraries and other information agencies around the region.
Fundraising: Kyle Naff
Coordinates and oversees the solicitation and receipt of all contributions and payments including meeting sponsorships and donations.
Website and discussion list: Andrea Minniear Cherney